"DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates preparation, development, and use of educational material in public school system: Confers with members of various educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject teaching areas, and to relate curriculum materials to specific subjects, individual student needs, and occupational areas.
- 2) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum library and laboratory.
- 3) Reviews educational materials, such as video tapes, slides, and programmed texts, for educational content, and recommends acquisition of materials that meet district's standards.
- 4) Advises staff members in techniques and methods of developing and evaluating specialized materials and instructional units.
- 5) Organizes and implements use of new instructional systems.
- 6) May train teachers and other staff in use of materials and equipment.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL"
Job Number: 2961