Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates solicitation and disbursement of funds for community social-welfare organization: Establishes fund-raising goals according to financial need of agency.
- 2) Formulates policies for collecting and safeguarding contributions.
- 3) Initiates public relations program to promote community understanding and support for organization's objectives.
- 4) Develops schedule for disbursing solicited funds.
- 5) Issues instructions to volunteer and paid workers regarding solicitations, public relations, and clerical duties.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, FUNDRAISING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, FUNDRAISING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, FUNDRAISING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, FUNDRAISING"
Job Number: 2958