"DIRECTOR, FIELD SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and plans recruitment activities of community college: Plans comprehensive program of marketing services in recruitment of students and outreach activities with business, industry, community organizations, and public agencies to establish educational programs and to identify educational needs of community.
- 2) Develops and distributes recruiting literature in locations, such as high schools and shopping centers.
- 3) Plans publicity campaign and contacts target groups directly through visits with school counselors, career day activities, and meetings with industry groups to explain college educational programs and services.
- 4) Studies federal and state regulations and local demographic and employment trends to determine impact on enrollment.
- 5) Coordinates recruitment activities with other colleges.
- 6) Advises administrative staff on need for new programs and courses.
- 7) Prepares budget and annual reports.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, FIELD SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, FIELD SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, FIELD SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, FIELD SERVICES"
Job Number: 2957