"DIRECTOR, EXTENSION WORK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs college or university extension service to provide educational programs for adults in extended day, evening, and off-campus classes and in special interest seminar and convention courses: Consults staff members to determine community educational needs and to ascertain feasibility of proposed programs.
- 2) Develops academic objectives for specific programs and for long range extension services.
- 3) Consults with staff and outside experts and formulates program scope and content.
- 4) Meets with academic and administrative personnel to disseminate information regarding program objectives and to ensure that program goals are met.
- 5) Establishes operational policies and procedures.
- 6) Reviews program progress reports to ensure that objectives are met.
- 7) Reviews and approves budget.
- 8) Oversees activities of operational and program departments.
- 9) Directs activities of administrative staff.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, EXTENSION WORK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, EXTENSION WORK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, EXTENSION WORK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, EXTENSION WORK"
Job Number: 2956