"DIRECTOR, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, develops, and administers programs to provide educational opportunities for students: Cooperates with business, civic, and other organizations to develop curriculums to meet needs and interests of students and community.
- 2) Interviews and selects staff members and provides in-service training for teachers.
- 3) Prepares budget and determines allocation of funds for staff, supplies and equipment, and facilities.
- 4) Analyzes data from questionnaires, interviews, and group discussions to evaluate curriculums, teaching methods, and community participation in educational and other programs.
- 5) May direct preparation of publicity to promote activities, such as personnel recruitment, educational programs or other services.
- 6) May specialize in elementary, secondary, adult, or junior college education.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM"
Job Number: 2953