"DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Administers nursing service in community health agency: Coordinates and evaluates nursing activities in agency to ensure balanced and adequate program, and to formulate progressive program designed to meet changing needs of community.
- 2) Directs collection, analysis, and interpretation of statistics significant to program planning and budget preparation.
- 3) Prepares and submits budget estimates for nursing activities.
- 4) Participates in establishing programs for guidance and professional development of nursing staff, and in establishing personnel policies, qualifications, and salaries.
- 5) Recruits, selects, and assigns personnel for nursing services.
- 6) Plans nursing consulting services.
- 7) Participates in community planning concerning health and social welfare problems.
- 8) Consults with advisory committee in establishment of medical policies of community health agency.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Job Number: 2949