Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, administers, and directs intercollegiate athletic activities in college or university: Interprets and participates in formulating extramural athletic policies.
- 2) Employs and discharges coaching staff and other department employees on own initiative or at direction of board in charge of athletics.
- 3) Directs preparation and dissemination of publicity to promote athletic events.
- 4) Plans and coordinates activities of coaching staff.
- 5) Prepares budget and authorizes department expenditures.
- 6) Plans and schedules sports events, and oversees ticket sales activities.
- 7) Certifies reports of income produced from ticket sales.
- 8) May direct programs for students of physical education.
Is being a "DIRECTOR, ATHLETIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIRECTOR, ATHLETIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIRECTOR, ATHLETIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIRECTOR, ATHLETIC"
Job Number: 2946