Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyorized machine that dips forms into liquid latex to produce rubber goods, such as balloons, finger cots, and prophylactics: Mixes liquid latex in drums, using electric mixer or wooden paddle.
- 2) Dips latex from drum into cans, and conveys filled cans on handtruck to machine holding tanks.
- 3) Pours latex into gravity flow tank to maintain specified tank level.
- 4) Starts machine that moves forms through various vats, driers, ovens, and rinses in continuous operation to form product.
- 5) Removes sample of latex goods from form after final dip, weighs it, and adds solution of ammonia or latex to tank when weight does not meet requirements.
- 6) Changes filters in latex tanks.
- 7) Replaces dirty, loose, or broken forms on conveyor.
- 8) Adds water softener to curing tanks.
- 9) Verifies temperature and humidity on instrument control charts.
Is being a "DIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIPPING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2935