Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends dipping tanks and auxiliary equipment that immerse and coat articles with liquids, such as paint, molten tin, latex, stain, or asphalt: Moves controls to maintain temperature, flow, and composition of liquid.
- 2) Coats articles, using any of following methods: Loads conveyor or transfer rack that automatically dips articles; Loads wire basket and starts power hoist to lift and dip basket; Dips articles in liquid.
- 3) Removes excess coating, using rag or brush.
- 4) May test quality of liquid, using chemically treated paper, color charts, or other devices.
- 5) Adds coating solution according to test results or specifications.
- 6) May tend centrifugal drier that dries coating and removes excess.
- 7) May be designated according to coating applied as Asphalt Coater; Enamel Dipper; Porcelain Slusher; Varnish Dipper; or according to article dipped as Broom-Handle Dipper; Painter, Spring.
- 8) May be designated: Bluer; Bonderizer; Clay-Products Glazer; Paint Dipper; Rust Proofer; Screen-Frame Enameler; Stain Dipper; Tinner Operator, Connecting Rods; Vinyl Dipper.
Is being a "DIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIPPER"
Job Number: 2931