Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tanks to clean lead bullets and coat bullets with wax: Scoops bullets into perforated drum and immerses bullets in solvent to remove chips and grease.
- 2) Immerses bullets into molten wax.
- 3) Presses buttons on portable control box to rotate drum.
- 4) Empties coated bullets onto conveyor belt, closes cover of blower, and starts blower to dry wax and draw off solvent fumes.
- 5) Examines bullets for defects, such as malformations, gouges, dents, or blunted ends.
- 6) Discards defective bullets.
- 7) Starts conveyor to dump bullets that conform to standards into tote boxes.
- 8) Tests coating solution, using hydrometer, and adds solvent or wax to maintain specified viscosity.
Is being a "DIP-LUBE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIP-LUBE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIP-LUBE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIP-LUBE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2924