Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects railroad dining car facilities and service and investigates complaints to ensure that cleanliness and service standards are maintained: Inspects cooking area and utensils to ensure that they are clean and sanitary.
- 2) Inspects food and observes preparation to ensure that food is served in sanitary and appetizing manner.
- 3) Observes WAITERS/WAITRESSES, DINING CAR as they serve food to patrons to ensure that service is efficient and courteous.
- 4) Investigates complaints by patrons of poor service or discourtesy.
- 5) Recommends service improvements and operating efficiencies.
- 6) Prepares reports of complaints and action taken.
Is being a "DINING-SERVICE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DINING-SERVICE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DINING-SERVICE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DINING-SERVICE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 2922