Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates encoding machine to trace coordinates on documents, such as maps or drawings, and to encode document points into computer: Reads work order to determine document points to be digitized.
- 2) Positions document on digitizer table.
- 3) Guides digitizer cursor over document to trace coordinates, stops at specified points, and punches cursor key to digitize points into computer memory unit.
- 4) Observes monitor screen periodically to verify completeness of encoding.
- 5) Types command on keyboard to transfer encoded data from memory unit to magnetic tape.
- 6) Keeps record of work orders, time, and tape production.
Is being a "DIGITIZER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIGITIZER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIGITIZER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIGITIZER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2920