Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds wood chips and soda ash or acid into digester that processes wood chips into pulp: Unbolts and removes digester cover, using wrench and chain hoist.
- 2) Lowers feed pipe into digester, using hoist, and pushes button or turns handwheel to load digester with wood chips.
- 3) Pushes control panel button or turns valve to admit specified quantities of soda ash or acid into digester.
- 4) Replaces and bolts cover.
- 5) May remove cover and blow steam from digester at completion of cooking cycle.
- 6) May tend conveyors that convey chips to hopper or cooked pulp to storage bins.
- 7) May open valves to blow cooked pulp into pit.
- 8) May pull lever to dump cooked pulp from rotary digester.
- 9) May draw and deliver pulp sample to laboratory for analysis.
Is being a "DIGESTER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIGESTER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIGESTER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIGESTER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 2917