Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Advises and assists personnel in public and private establishments, such as hospitals, health-related facilities, child-care centers, and schools, in food service systems and nutritional care of clients: Evaluates and monitors all aspects of food service operation, making recommendations for conformance level that will provide nutritionally adequate, quality food.
- 2) Plans, organizes, and conducts orientation and in-service educational programs for food service personnel.
- 3) Develops menu patterns.
- 4) Assesses, develops, implements, and evaluates nutritional-care plans and provides for followup, including written reports.
- 5) Consults with health care team concerning nutritional care of client.
- 6) Confers with designers, builders, and equipment personnel in planning for building or remodeling food service units.
Is being a "DIETITIAN, CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIETITIAN, CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIETITIAN, CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIETITIAN, CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 2910