Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans therapeutic diets and implements preparation and service of meals for patients in hospital, clinic, or other health care facility: Consults with physician and other health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions, such as low fat or salt free, of patients.
- 2) Formulates menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and physical condition of patients and integrates patient's menus with basic institutional menus.
- 3) Inspects meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and for standards of palatability and appearance.
- 4) Instructs patients and their families in nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection, and preparation.
- 5) May supervise activities of workers engaged in food preparation and service.
- 6) May engage in research.
Is being a "DIETITIAN, CLINICAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIETITIAN, CLINICAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIETITIAN, CLINICAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIETITIAN, CLINICAL"
Job Number: 2909