Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides services in assigned areas of food service management, teaches principles of food and nutrition, and provides dietary consultation, under direction of DIETITIAN, CLINICAL : Plans menus based on established guidelines.
- 2) Standardizes recipes and tests new products for use in facility.
- 3) Supervises food production and service.
- 4) Obtains and evaluates dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional programs.
- 5) Guides individuals and families in food selection, preparation, and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs.
- 6) Assists in referrals for continuity of patient care.
- 7) May select, schedule, and conduct orientation and in-service education programs.
- 8) May develop job specifications, job descriptions, and work schedules.
- 9) May assist in implementing established cost control procedures.
Is being a "DIETETIC TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIETETIC TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIETETIC TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIETETIC TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 2907