Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares dietary information for use by kitchen personnel in preparation of foods for hospital patients: Examines diet orders and menus received from hospital units and tallies portions and foods of general and soft diets.
- 2) Tallies quantities of specific foods, such as vegetables and meats, to be prepared in kitchen.
- 3) Marks tally on master menu to inform kitchen personnel of food requirements.
- 4) Processes new diets and changes as required.
- 5) May calculate diabetic diets, using calculator, and following standards established by DIETITIAN, CLINICAL.
- 6) May answer telephone and intercom calls and relay information to kitchen concerning meal changes, complaints, or patient discharge.
- 7) May prepare and deliver formula and special nourishments to unit pantries.
Is being a "DIET CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIET CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIET CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIET CLERK"
Job Number: 2906