Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends dielectric press that bonds together and embosses materials, such as vinyl and fiber panels used for decorating motor vehicle interiors: Places layers of fiber panel, packing, and vinyl in tray on table of press.
- 2) Pushes tray under ram of press.
- 3) Pushes button to lower ram and start dielectric action that bonds vinyl and fiber panels.
- 4) Pulls tray from press at end of cycle, and removes assembled panel.
- 5) May tend machine that automatically feeds tray to and from press bed.
Is being a "DIELECTRIC-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIELECTRIC-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIELECTRIC-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIELECTRIC-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2897