Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests voltage of dies containing individual devices, such as diodes and transistors, using computerized testing system, to ensure that dies meet company and manufacturer specifications: Reads production sheets and computer code books to determine test instructions and codes.
- 2) Keys instructions and codes into computer, using computer terminal.
- 3) Pours dies into equipment bowl that automatically conveys each die to probe, tests voltage of each die, and sorts dies into specified bottles.
- 4) Observes equipment operation to detect misfeeds, using built-in microscope.
- 5) Maintains production records.
- 6) Records voltage reading on bottle labels.
- 7) Cleans and maintains testing equipment.
Is being a "DIE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE TESTER"
Job Number: 2889