Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends screw, mechanical, or hydraulic press that forms clay into electrical porcelain ware, such as insulators: Inserts die into bed of press.
- 2) Pours moist, pulverized clay or ceramic powder into hopper of press.
- 3) Starts press which deposits clay in die and lowers ram to form ware.
- 4) Removes formed ware from die cavity and places ware on board for firing.
- 5) May tend one or more presses that automatically form insulators.
- 6) May inspect fired products to ensure conformance to specifications, using micrometer, go-not-go gauge, and microscope.
Is being a "DIE PRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE PRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE PRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE PRESSER"
Job Number: 2885