Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mounts rubber plates on fiberboard or plastic mats, according to printing order specifications, for use in printing-slotting machines: Lays out and draws outline of box or container on mat, according to specifications, using tape measure and marking pencil.
- 2) Positions and aligns rubber plates on fiberboard mat, according to markings.
- 3) Fastens plate on mat, using glue and staple gun.
- 4) Examines initial run of printed box or container for printing defects, such as overlap and uneven color distribution.
- 5) Cleans used plates with ink solvent and airhose, and files plates according to printing order number.
- 6) May requisition new plates.
Is being a "DIE MOUNTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE MOUNTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE MOUNTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE MOUNTER"
Job Number: 2883