Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans dies used to extrude dough to form macaroni: Unbolts and removes dies from presses, using wrench and screwdriver, and places dies in tub of water to soften dough residue.
- 2) Adjusts die-washing-machine platform to accommodate shape of die, positions die on platform, and turns faucet to force jets of water through dies.
- 3) Scrapes dough residue from die holes, using handtool.
- 4) Replaces dies on press or places dies on storage shelves.
- 5) May inspect dies on presses for cleanliness or damage.
- 6) May verify alignment of die pins, using preset gauge.
- 7) May record location and condition of dies.
Is being a "DIE CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE CLEANER"
Job Number: 2871