Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rough-finishes stamping-die-member surfaces, using abrasives and abrading handtools: Lifts and positions die member on bench manually or with hoist.
- 2) Brushes blue pigment on ridges and grooves left by milling operation.
- 3) Grinds ridges down until only traces of pigment are visible at bottom of grooves.
- 4) Uses variety of files, stones, and abrasive cloths and papers to shape and smooth die member.
- 5) May repair punch and die sets, using bench lathe, portable grinder, and polisher, and abrasive handtools.
Is being a "DIE BARBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE BARBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE BARBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE BARBER"
Job Number: 2870