"DIE ATTACHING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends die attaching machine that bonds dies to semiconductor packages: Loads package carriers, magazines containing dies, and gold pieces, used to attach dies to packages, into designated slots of machine.
- 2) Starts machine that automatically positions and melts gold on packages and positions dies in packages to form assembled semiconductor packages.
- 3) Observes operation of machine to ensure that alignment of packages, gold, and dies meets company specifications, using video monitor.
- 4) Turns knobs on machine to adjust alignment of parts assembled, regulate operation speed, and set temperature of molten gold.
- 5) Removes magazines of packages for further processing.
Is being a "DIE ATTACHING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE ATTACHING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE ATTACHING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE ATTACHING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 2869