Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches dies to empty integrated circuit packages to assemble complete semiconductor packages, using welding and gluing equipment: Places empty IC packages on heated chuck of equipment, using tweezers.
- 2) Deposits bonding material, such as epoxy or gold alloy, on specified location of empty packages, and positions and aligns dies on bonding material in packages, using equipment or handtools.
- 3) Removes packages with attached dies from chuck and places packages in trays, using tweezers.
- 4) May place loaded trays in oven to set bonding material.
- 5) May view positioning of epoxy and die in empty packages through microscope.
Is being a "DIE ATTACHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIE ATTACHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIE ATTACHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIE ATTACHER"
Job Number: 2868