Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates dice from precut nitric-celloid cubes according to specifications: Places nitric-celloid cubes in electrically heated metal box to remove volatile solvents.
- 2) Operates milling machine to shape cubes to specified tolerance, according to dimensions specified on work order.
- 3) Measures cubes with vernier caliper.
- 4) Operates drill press to drill spots in cubes.
- 5) Paints spots on cubes, using implement.
- 6) Finishes dice to tolerance of 0.
- 7) 001 inch, using buffing wheel or draws dice over various grades of sandpaper to achieve dull finish.
Is being a "DICE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DICE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DICE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DICE MAKER"
Job Number: 2865