Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that pulverizes industrial bort and separates particles into grades of diamond powder: Pours bort into ball mill and starts machine to grind bort.
- 2) Removes powder from mill and pours it through sieves to separate particles.
- 3) Pours sifted particles into glass tank containing chemical mixture.
- 4) Siphons liquid containing particles from tank after specified time into glass jars.
- 5) Siphons liquid, following settlement of particles, from top of jars.
- 6) Dumps particles onto table and dries them with infrared lamp.
- 7) Weighs and bottles powder and labels containers.
Is being a "DIAMOND-POWDER TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIAMOND-POWDER TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIAMOND-POWDER TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIAMOND-POWDER TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 2863