Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machine that blends metal powders with diamonds and powered press that presses metal powder and mixed diamond powder onto bottom surface of mold cavity: Weighs and dumps ingredients into mixing machine.
- 2) Starts machine that blends metal powder with diamonds.
- 3) Removes mixture from machine and distributes portions to mold loaders.
- 4) Requisitions graphite molds and punches.
- 5) Pours metal powder onto backing cavity of mold and mixed diamond powder onto front of mold cavity, and places mold on table of powered press.
- 6) Starts machine that presses powders onto bottom surface of mold cavity.
- 7) Removes mold from press and inserts separation plates between center surfaces of molds.
- 9) Records number of molds filled from each diamond batch.
- 10) Removes excess particles from induction-fired molds.
Is being a "DIAMOND BLENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIAMOND BLENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIAMOND BLENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIAMOND BLENDER"
Job Number: 2855