Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches clock or watch dials to movements: Places movement in holding fixture, and positions hour wheel and one or more dial washers over cannon pinion, using punch or hand staking tool.
- 2) Positions dial over movement, and inserts dial feet into holes in pillar plate or rod.
- 3) Inserts feeler gauge between dial and plate to facilitate specified fit, tightens screws to secure dial, and removes gauge.
- 4) Observes minute parts, using loupe and handles parts with tweezers.
- 5) May snap clock dials in place in faceplate grooves.
- 6) May attach clock hands, using hand staking tool.
Is being a "DIALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIALER"
Job Number: 2852