Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Refinishes watch dials, according to specifications: Removes original finish and dial markings, such as numerals and calibrations on faceplate, using chemical solution and buffing wheel or wire brush.
- 2) Applies specified finish to dial, using plating solution.
- 3) Embosses and retouches markings, using stamping equipment, paint, and brush.
- 4) Sprays dial with lacquer to preserve finish.
- 5) May attach numerals to faceplate with rivets.
- 6) May apply radium to dial markings to form luminous dial.
Is being a "DIAL REFINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DIAL REFINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DIAL REFINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DIAL REFINISHER"
Job Number: 2851