Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls operation of steam-jacketed cooker that heats mixture of starch and acid to make dextrine paste: Opens gate on overhead chute or shovels starch into cooker.
- 2) Adds specified amount of acid to start starch conversion process.
- 3) Turns valves to admit steam into jacket of cooker.
- 4) Starts agitator to stir cooking starch.
- 5) Observes process to determine when conversion to dextrine is made and turns valve to transfer dextrine to storage tanks or drums.
Is being a "DEXTRINE MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEXTRINE MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEXTRINE MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEXTRINE MIXER"
Job Number: 2845