Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends devulcanizers that process ground scrap rubber with chemical compounds under steam pressure to produce reclaim rubber: Turns valves and observes gauges to drain specified quantities of materials, such as oil, pigments, and water onto scrap rubber in devulcanizer.
- 2) Closes and bolts loading hatch to seal devulcanizer.
- 3) Turns valves and observes gauges to maintain specified operating temperature and release steam pressure when unloading devulcanizer.
- 4) May attach specified cycle chart to automatic timer.
- 5) Records production data.
- 6) May open discharge valve, allowing steam pressure to blow devulcanized rubber into holding tank.
- 7) May weigh and dump ground scrap rubber into devulcanizers.
- 8) May tend high-pressure devulcanizer and be designated High-Pressure Devulcanizer Operator.
Is being a "DEVULCANIZER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEVULCANIZER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEVULCANIZER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEVULCANIZER TENDER"
Job Number: 2843