Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Charges ground scrap rubber into devulcanizers that process rubber with chemicals and steam: Pulls levers to drop measured amount of rubber into scale hopper.
- 2) Pushes loaded hopper along monorail and pulls lever to dump contents into machine.
- 3) Signals DEVULCANIZER TENDER when machines are loaded.
- 4) May measure and pour specified pigments, caustics, and oils into devulcanizer.
- 5) May observe gauges and turn valves to relieve steam pressure in devulcanizer preparatory to unloading and blow devulcanized rubber through tubes into storage bins.
Is being a "DEVULCANIZER CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEVULCANIZER CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEVULCANIZER CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEVULCANIZER CHARGER"
Job Number: 2842