Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops exposed photographic film or sensitized paper in series of chemical and water baths to produce negative or positive prints: Mixes developing and fixing solutions, following formula.
- 2) Immerses exposed film or photographic paper in developer solution to bring out latent image.
- 3) Immerses negative or paper in stop-bath to arrest developer action, in hyposolution to fix image, and in water to remove chemicals.
- 4) Dries prints or negatives, using sponge or squeegee, or places them in mechanical air drier.
- 5) May produce color photographs, negatives, and slides, using color reproduction processes, and be designated Color-Laboratory Technician.
Is being a "DEVELOPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEVELOPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEVELOPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEVELOPER"
Job Number: 2837