Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that develops sheets, strips, or continuous roll of film preparatory to printing: Pulls film through trapdoor into darkroom.
- 2) Strips paper backing from film and attaches identifying label.
- 3) Feels edges of film to detect tears and repairs film, using stapler.
- 4) Reads work order or feels film for size or notches to determine type of process and developing time required.
- 5) Positions racks of film on machine chain links according to developing time required or threads leader of continuous roll through machine preparatory to processing.
- 6) Activates machine that automatically transports film through series of chemical baths to develop, fix, harden, bleach, and wash film.
- 7) Listens for sounds that indicate machine malfunctioning and notifies supervisor or maintenance personnel when repairs are needed.
- 8) May run test strip through machine for inspection by supervisor and add chemicals to or adjust machine as directed.
- 9) May tend equipment that develops, fixes image, and dries x-ray plates and be designated X-Ray-Developing-Machine Operator.
Is being a "DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEVELOPER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 2839