Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends flotation cleaner that removes materials, such as pod fragments, leaves, or thistles from peas and other vegetables preparatory to canning or freezing: Mixes emulsion solution with water, according to standard formula.
- 2) Turns valves to fill supply and separator tanks, and pretreater with water, and starts heater, pretreater pump, and recovery reel.
- 3) Starts separator pump and pours emulsion and oil into air inlet pipe.
- 4) Pulls lever to allow vegetables to flow into separator tank which floats foreign material out over recovery reel screen.
- 5) May weigh sample of cleaned peas and compute weight loss.
Is being a "DETHISTLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DETHISTLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DETHISTLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DETHISTLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2835