"DETECTIVE, NARCOTICS AND VICE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates and apprehends persons suspected of illegal sale or use of narcotics, or violating anti-vice laws: Examines prescriptions in pharmacies and physicians' records to ascertain legality of sale and distribution of narcotics, and determines amount of such drugs in stock.
- 2) Investigates persons suspected of illegal sale or purchase of narcotics and arrests offenders.
- 3) Investigates establishments and persons suspected of violating anti-vice laws, working as member of squad, and conducts or participates in raids of such establishments.
- 4) Arrests suspects and obtains evidence to be used by DISTRICT ATTORNEY in prosecuting case in court.
- 5) Obtains statements for prosecution of offenders and appears in court as witness.
- 6) Records progress of investigation and reports to superior.
Is being a "DETECTIVE, NARCOTICS AND VICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DETECTIVE, NARCOTICS AND VICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DETECTIVE, NARCOTICS AND VICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DETECTIVE, NARCOTICS AND VICE"
Job Number: 2834