Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Protects property of business establishment by detecting vandalism, thievery, shoplifting, or dishonesty among employees or patrons, performing any combination of following duties: Conducts investigations on own initiative or on request of management.
- 2) Stakes out company grounds to apprehend suspects in illegal acts.
- 3) Questions suspects and apprehends culprits.
- 4) Files complaints against suspects and testifies in court as witness.
- 6) Alerts other retail establishments when person of known criminal character is observed in store.
- 7) May be designated according to type of establishment as Store Detective.
Is being a "DETECTIVE I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DETECTIVE I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DETECTIVE I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DETECTIVE I"
Job Number: 2832