"DETAILER, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of tasks to prepare and disseminate school photographs: Reads photographer's work orders and records information, such as number of prints and type finish specified, as guide for processing film.
- 2) Assigns control number to each order.
- 3) Records customer charges on worksheet and submits to accounting department for billing.
- 4) Sorts and bags film according to processing required.
- 5) Cuts prints to prepare composite for group photographs, using chopping block, die, and mallet.
- 6) Assembles composite and mails to picture service for processing of negative.
- 7) Routes composite negative to printing section and records cost of composite service.
- 8) Feeds specified photographs in gluing machine that automatically applies adhesive backing to photographs.
- 9) Confers with photographers to discuss school programs available, costs, and shipping dates.
- 10) Confers with customers to resolve complaints regarding missing or defective photographs.
- 11) Cuts out, arranges, and pastes letters, numbers, and pictures to design advertising circulars.
- 12) Maintains records indicating orders received, unit prices charged, and department earnings.
Is being a "DETAILER, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DETAILER, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DETAILER, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DETAILER, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS"
Job Number: 2829