Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that removes tacking stitches from selvages of fabric and opens fabric to full width after wet processing: Clips tacking stitches with knife and ravels out length of stitching by hand.
- 2) Feeds end of fabric over beating roller and through takeoff rollers and swing-folding attachment.
- 3) Laps end of raveled stitching around reel and starts machine that ravels out stitching and opens cloth to full width.
- 4) Guides cloth from swing-folding attachment into handtruck.
- 5) May sew end of cloth to end of cloth in machine to form continuous strip, using sewing machine.
Is being a "DETACKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DETACKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DETACKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DETACKER"
Job Number: 2826