Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic machine that cuts wavy or zigzag designs in outsoles for rubber footwear to provide nonskid surface: Positions sole on slide carriage under blade and between spring clamps that hold ends of sole to carriage.
- 2) Starts machine and moves lever to depress cutter that automatically cuts single row to set depth in vertical reciprocating action.
- 3) Moves lever to raise cutter, depresses pedal to return carriage to starting position, and repeats process to cut additional rows.
- 4) Releases clamps to replace finished workpiece.
- 5) Examines depth of cut, using mold mark on sole edge as guide, and raises or lowers blade, using wrench to adjust depth.
Is being a "DESKIDDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DESKIDDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DESKIDDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DESKIDDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2821