"DESIGN TECHNICIAN, COMPUTER-AIDED"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates computer-aided design system and peripheral equipment to resize or modify integrated circuit designs and to generate computer tape of artwork for use in producing mask plates used in manufacturing integrated circuits: Reviews work order and procedural manuals to determine critical dimensions of design.
- 2) Calculates figures to convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions specified for subsequent production processes, using conversion chart and calculator.
- 3) Locates file relating to specified design projection data base library and loads program into computer.
- 4) Enters specified commands into computer, using keyboard, to retrieve design information from file and display design on CAD equipment display screen.
- 5) Types commands on keyboard to enter resizing specifications into computer.
- 6) Confers with engineering and design staff to determine design modifications and enters editing information into computer.
- 7) Keys in specified information, using keyboard connected to on-line or off-line peripheral equipment, to produce graphic representation of design for review and approval by engineering and design staff.
- 8) Enters specified information into computer, using keyboard, to generate computer tape of approved design.
Is being a "DESIGN TECHNICIAN, COMPUTER-AIDED" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DESIGN TECHNICIAN, COMPUTER-AIDED" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DESIGN TECHNICIAN, COMPUTER-AIDED"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DESIGN TECHNICIAN, COMPUTER-AIDED"
Job Number: 2814