Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that inlays glass, metal, and plastic figures into pocket knives, money clips, key cases, gearshift balls, and other products: Places product in gas furnace to soften it.
- 2) Removes product from furnace, using tongs.
- 3) Places article on machine and depresses pedal to lower ram that indents surface of article.
- 4) Inserts figure into surface indentation of article by hand or by machine.
- 5) May tend machine that stamps design on face of article.
- 6) May be designated according to kind of substance inlaid as Inlayer, Silver.
Is being a "DESIGN INSERTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DESIGN INSERTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DESIGN INSERTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DESIGN INSERTER"
Job Number: 2812