Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Diagnoses and treats diseases of human skin: Examines skin to determine nature of disease, taking blood samples and smears from affected areas, and performing other laboratory procedures.
- 2) Examines specimens under microscope, and makes various chemical and biological analyses and performs other tests to identify disease-causing organisms or pathological conditions.
- 3) Prescribes and administers medications, and applies superficial radiotherapy and other localized treatments.
- 4) Treats abscesses, skin injuries, and other skin infections, and surgically excises cutaneous malignancies, cysts, birthmarks, and other growths.
- 5) Treats scars, using dermabrasion.
Is being a "DERMATOLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DERMATOLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DERMATOLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DERMATOLOGIST"
Job Number: 2802