"DEPUTY SHERIFF, GRAND JURY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards grand jury room and district attorney's offices to provide security: Searches premises to ensure security of rooms.
- 2) Questions individuals entering area to determine purpose of business and directs or reroutes individuals to destinations.
- 3) Arrests persons violating law, and summons patrol unit to take custody.
- 4) Notifies sheriff's patrol units of need for assistance or medical aid.
- 5) Requests prisoner's arrest records be sent by criminal identification unit to DISTRICT ATTORNEY.
- 6) Prepares and validates receipts to reimburse witnesses for travel expenses.
- 7) Occasionally transports prisoners between jail, district attorney's office, and penitentiary for questioning, trial, or incarceration.
Is being a "DEPUTY SHERIFF, GRAND JURY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEPUTY SHERIFF, GRAND JURY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEPUTY SHERIFF, GRAND JURY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEPUTY SHERIFF, GRAND JURY"
Job Number: 2799