Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of court peace officers engaged in providing security and maintaining order within individual courtrooms and throughout courthouse: Tours and inspects duty stations of BAILIFF to ensure compliance with regulation job duties and correct appearance.
- 2) Patrols courthouse to quell disturbances and to keep order.
- 3) Trains newly appointed officers in performance of job duties.
- 4) Communicates with COURT CLERKS to identify day's court calendar.
- 5) Prepares and schedules work assignments of court officers, and issues daily duty assignments.
- 6) Prepares jury's meal vouchers for court official assigned to escort jurors to restaurant.
- 7) Secures lodging facilities and transportation for jurors deliberating lengthy trials.
- 8) Prepares and submits activity and time reports to DEPUTY SHERIFF, CHIEF.
- 9) May witness name selection list of prospective jurors to ensure impartiality.
- 10) May perform duties of BAILIFF.
Is being a "DEPUTY, COURT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEPUTY, COURT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEPUTY, COURT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEPUTY, COURT"
Job Number: 2801