Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to deposit filling, such as icing, marshmallow, or peanut butter on cookies or crackers: Installs specified nozzles in machine, using wrench.
- 2) Starts pump to load machine hopper with filling.
- 3) Starts conveyor to position cookies under nozzles.
- 4) Turns valve to deposit specified amount of filling on cookies.
- 5) Pulls lever to feed product under refrigerated roller to spread filling over cookies.
- 6) Wipes filling from roller, using wet cloth.
- 7) Verifies weight of cookies on scale.
- 8) May place pans or sheets of cookies under nozzles.
- 9) May mix ingredients for filling.
Is being a "DEPOSITING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEPOSITING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEPOSITING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEPOSITING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2792