Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews commercial or industrial applicants for gas or electric-power service to determine amount of cash deposit required as guaranty against loss and to approve refund or waiver of deposits: Studies service rates to estimate applicants' service bill, considering such factors as type of business, previous bills at same address, and estimates of load from reports by contractors or information obtained regarding motor sizes, capacities and hours of operation.
- 2) Investigates credit standing and approves or disapproves requests.
- 3) Investigates credit standing of persons given as guarantors.
- 4) Approves refunds on checks made out in excess of payment and requests for allowance of discounts on bills.
- 5) Receives cash deposits and issue receipts.
Is being a "DEPOSIT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DEPOSIT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DEPOSIT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DEPOSIT CLERK"
Job Number: 3692