Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to fabricate and repair dental appliances, according to DENTIST'S prescription, using handtools, molding equipment, and bench fabricating machines: Reads prescription and examines dental models and impressions to determine type of denture to be made or repaired applying knowledge of dental laboratory techniques.
- 2) Fabricates full or partial dentures, using wax, plastic and plaster models, articulators, grinders, and polishers.
- 3) Casts plastic or plaster models of dentures to be repaired.
- 4) May confer with DENTIST to resolve problems in design and setup of dentures.
- 5) May be designated according to type of denture fabricated as Dental Technician, Crown And Bridge; Dental Technician, Metal.
Is being a "DENTAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DENTAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DENTAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DENTAL-LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 2782