"DENTAL CERAMIST ASSISTANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assist DENTAL CERAMIST in molding dental prostheses, such as crowns, bridges, and tooth facings: Brushes liquid separating solution on tip of tooth die and covers die with wax sheet.
- 2) Invests wax impressions in plaster molds, and inserts mold in furnace to melt wax.
- 3) Positions mold in casting machine to cast metal framework.
- 4) Removes metal framework from mold, using sandblasting equipment or hammer.
- 5) Smooths rough spots from framework, using abrasive grinding wheel.
- 6) Mixes porcelain or acrylic resin solution to match color of natural teeth, under direction of DENTAL CERAMIST.
- 7) Fills wax impression of tooth with graphite solution, plates impression in electroplating machine, removes die from electroplating machine, and applies acrylic resin to base of die, using spatula, to fabricate copper dies for dentures.
Is being a "DENTAL CERAMIST ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DENTAL CERAMIST ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DENTAL CERAMIST ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DENTAL CERAMIST ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 2777